Attune Therapeutics proudly works alongside the Physiotherapy team at PHYSIO FIX
Meet Megan Stewart our Registered Massage Therapist
As a Registered Massage Therapist (Level 6) with Massage New Zealand, Megan has a keen interest in the human body from the big picture (anatomy and physiology) to the small picture (biochemistry and cell biology) and how nutrition, exercise, and self-care can influence the physical body. This interest as well as her passion for helping others led to her pursuing a career in massage therapy.
Megan has provided pre-game and post-match sports massage to The Vodafone Warriors, helping to keep the team in top condition, as well as other top level sports people in a wide variety of disciplines.
In association with New Zealand College of Massage, Megan regularly supports community events such as Oxfam Trailwalkers, Relay for Life, Women’s Burns Retreat where she volunteers providing therapeutic services to some amazing people.
Megan is able to adapt her techniques and pressure and customizes her approach in order to help her clients achieve their individual massage therapy goals.
“Whether you need a tune up for your sporting activities, to tune out with a relaxation massage, or something in between – I will tailor the massage session to suit your needs.”
– Megan Stewart, founder of Attune Therapeutics
- Sports Massage
- Therapeutic Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Myofascial Release techniques
- Cupping therapy
- Dry Needling
- BSc: Biochemistry and Cell biology – Auckland University
- Graduate Certificate Science and Technology (GCertScTech): Nutrition – Massey University
- Diploma in Clinical Massage Therapy (Level 6) – New Zealand College of Massage
- Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage (Level 5) – New Zealand College of Massage
- Myofascial Release Therapy (Advanced) – Beth Beauchamp
- Pain Management Course for Professionals – Joannes Boele van Hensbroek
- First Aid – St Johns